1) I just got these shoes, and they are rocking my world.Perfect for casual summertime. I seriously contemplated writing an entire blog post about them. I AM NOT KIDDING. I have it that bad for these shoes. Holy Moly!
3) My creative tenancies got me into trouble as a kid more than once. I once cut fabric out of the foot of my parents bedsheets (convinced they wouldn't notice) to make clothes for my stuffed bunny.
4) I drove the same vehicle, my first, for 10 years. My trusty 'Teal Mobile.' I got it $3,000 cheaper because no one liked the paint color. I didn't like it at first either, but it grew on me.*tear* I sorta miss it.
|The 'Teal Mobile'|
6) Once, I stuck pantyliners in my shoes, because I misplaced my shoe insoles and I was in a hurry. One slipped out of my shoe at work, in front of my boss. *crickets chirping*
7) I still sleep with my baby-blanket. Hey! My mom made it for me! I put it over my head every night. In college I had a night-owl roommate, and I just got used to sleeping that way..I've done it ever since.
|Ducky. Thanks mom!|
9) I love mushrooms. My family enjoys going to the mushroom festival each year. We are nerds. Nerds who love mushrooms. Minus Daniel. He hates them, and he thinks that we are gross mushroom-eating nerds.
And there you have it. More than you ever wanted to know..