Lately I've been digging the natural color palette. Unrefined fabrics add such visual texture, and I can't get enough of it! Here are a few baubles that caught my eye.
1. DIY dandelion tutorial. I want to make a whole vase of these!
2. Lovey modern taxidermy print. Etsy shop here.
3. A pillowcase dress that does just look like an ugly pillowcase. It's darling.
4. Crate on wheels. Done and done. If you live nearby and need some crates, swing on by! I've got a-plenty.
5. Braided straw belt. Belt this over a fall cardigan with leather boots, and you've got it together.
6. Drool-worthy Patricia Nash long-strap satchel. (I'm saving my silhouette money for this. Buy a silhouette from my Etsy store!!)
I hope you enjoy :)
Lots of love,