I *know* I'm in the middle of a mini-series here, but I just had to make a little interruption to share with some exciting sneak-previews of Selah's first birthday party!
I promised myself I wouldn't make a big deal of this birthday planning...I'm going to try my best not to get stressed out. There will be no pony rides or balloon animals. Just a sweet, small family and friends get-together to celebrate our little girl's first year!
These invitations were made by my amazingly talented friend, Sara Hinkle. She is a freelance illustrator, mommy extraordinaire, and an awesome undercover foodie-chef. Basically, she's everything rolled into one fabulous person. If you are interested in your own custom illustration, you can contact Sara via e-mail at email@example.com or Twitter @sarawithoutan_h
Here are a few special touches I have gathered together for Selah's special day.
1. Paper straws
2. Red and aqua Happy Birthday banner - KeriKat Designs
3. Vintage Tablecloth - Vintage Goodies
4. Cherry Pie Wreath - Fanciful Felt by Bourdiers
5. 'P is for Pie' vintage flashcard - More Loose Ends
6. Felt apple party favors - Mud Pie Kids
7. 'Sweetie pie' stamped serving spoon - Tiny Matchbox Studio
I'm really excited to share the whole party with you all in a few weeks!
Lots of love,